We round up the day’s top crime stories because you people have better things to do.
• Marion Barry’s son charged with DWI, possession of marijuana (D.C. Crime Stories)
• King’s ‘I Have a Dream’ speech attracted intense attention from FBI (Washington Post)
• University of Maryland student stabbed near campus, suspect sought (D.C. Crime Stories)
• Md. removes security chief at prison after officer not notified of threat (Associated Press)
• County councilman frustrated over school camera delay (Bethesda Now)
• Gun activist will remain in D.C.. jail for now (Washington Post)