We round up the day’s top crime stories because you need to get out of dodge.
• Prosecutors move to seize Jesse Jackson Jr.’s homes in D.C., Chicago (Chicago Tribune)
• Ex-D.C. public defender in new ‘Gideon’s Army’ HBO documentary (Blog of Legal Times)
• Accomplice sentenced to 20 years in Rockville Metro shooting (Washington Post)
• Ricardo Mitchell gets 26 years for killing of Wyatt Earp Robinson (Homicide Watch)
• Bowie youths charged with fraud after leaving incriminating pics (D.C. Crime Stories)